Sunday, January 15, 2012

How to design a roller coaster book

If you’re an avid fan of Roller Coaster Tycoon or No Limits coaster simulations then you may really enjoy this new book. Have you ever wondered what it takes to design and build a roller coaster? At last, there's a book that shows you. Coasters 101: An Engineering Guide to Roller Coaster Design examines the numerous diverse aspects of roller coaster engineering, including some of the mathematical formulas and engineering concepts used.


This technical guide is the most detailed roller coaster design book to date and will take you through the entire process, from concept to creation. A must read for every enthusiast and aspiring roller coaster engineer!

 I'll be talking about roller coasters on an upcoming episode of the Omgea Tau podcast (science and engineering in your headphones).

Purchase the eBook Kindle edition from Amazon.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I need to check this out. I've been a huge fan of coasters for years, but I could stand to boost my technical knowledge.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!