We've had many suggestions pour in about what new features should be added to Roller Coaster Tycoon 4 (if or when it ever comes out) as well as what was liked or disliked about Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 (RCT3) Listed below are some of the best suggestions from our readers:
- Paths which can curve (not just square corners)
- better UI interface and controls
- Remove lag and lock the game at 30FPS
- Add catwalks and realistic stations to the coasters - more realism!
- keep the onboard camera mode
- More roller coaster types!
- Be able to add an extra train on a rollercoaster without closing the attraction
- More diverse park guests - different heights, weights, etc.
- Realistic supports
- More themes and themes from existing amusement parks
- Sit down restaurants
- More realistic track construction - can drop at any angle
Do you have any more suggestions or ideas for RCT4?
Learn how to design a coaster.
Update 7/12/12: A new website has popped which you can follow to get all the latest information on the RollerCoaster Tycoon 4 release date.