Sunday, August 14, 2011

Vintage Park Pictures: Universal Studios Hollywood 1985

Time for a new series of posts titled "Vintage Theme Park Pictures." I discovered a treasure trove of pictures in some of my parents old photo albums. First up is a set of photos taken at Universal Studios Hollywood taken in 1985. The first picture is actually of the house used in Leave it to Beaver and Marcas Welby. These were all taken from the studios tram tour. I'll be bring many more of these vintage pictures to you soon so be sure to follow me on Twitter and subscribe to my YouTube for the latest updates.




1 comment:

  1. I soon realized that no journey carries one far unless, as it extends into the world around us, it goes an equal distance into the world within. Flights to Singapore

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!